How IBSCHOLARZ’s DSAT Online one to one Training Program Helps You Get A High Score?
BUILDING CONCEPTS THROUGH PERSONALISED SESSIONS
40-60 hours of concept-based sessions with topic-wise practice exercises
Choose weekday classes OR weekend classes
Test-taking strategy – 10 class-based full-length test and test discussion
BUILDING SPEED AND ACCURACY
Additional practice exercises in Reading and Writing
Instructor monitored topic-wise testing of Math concepts
BUILDING STAMINA AND CONCENTRATION THROUGH FULL-LENGTH TESTS
In-center tests and tests in book,bluebook,khan academy and access to other DSAT websites will be given for additional practice at home.
PERSONALIZED INPUTS FOR SCORE IMPROVEMENT
Study plans customized to your target exam date and score
One-on-one test discussion and analysis with faculty
Complete study material and full-length tests
Well-stocked online library with important DSAT reference books
The number of hours have been decided as per DSAT guidelines. Tutor once selected after trial classes will continue being same from the academy. If student wants to change the tutor, it will be considered. Under any unavoidable circumstances ,new tutor will be assigned after selection by the student.The course fees paid is valid until the exam date. After verbal commitment, the schedule for the classes will be decided. The classes will start after 50 % advance payment within 5 days of verbal commitment. Balance 50% after 1 month from joining.
We give option of rescheduling 2 classes every month, considering students have other commitments which may clash with regular classes.
For registration and exam dates visit
- Heart of Algebra: Linear Equations, Linear Inequalities, and Linear Functions in Context
- Heart of Algebra: Linear Equations, Linear Inequalities, and Linear Functions in Context + Absolute Value
- Heart of Algebra: Systems of Linear Equations and Inequalities in Context
- Heart of Algebra: Fluency in Solving Linear Equations, and Linear Inequalities, and Systems of Linear Equations
- Heart of Algebra: The Relationships among Linear Equations, Lines in the Coordinate Plane, and the Context They Describe
- Problem Solving and Data Analysis: Ratio, Proportion, Units, and Percentages— Part 1
- Problem Solving and Data Analysis: Ratio, Proportion, Units, and Percentages— Part 2
- Problem Solving and Data Analysis: Interpreting Relationships Presented in Scatterplots, Graphs, Tables, and Equations
- Problem Solving and Data Analysis: More Data and Statistics Part 1
- Problem Solving and Data Analysis: More Data and Statistics Part 2
- Passport to Advanced Mathematics: Operations with Polynomials and Rewriting Expressions; Quadratic Functions and Equations
- Passport to Advanced Mathematics: Exponential Functions, Equations, and Expressions and Radicals; Dividing Polynomials by a Linear Expression and Solving Rational Equations
- Passport to Advanced Mathematics: Systems of Equations; Relationships between Algebraic and Graphical Representations of Functions; Function Notation
- Passport to Advanced Mathematics: Analyzing More Complex Equations in Context Additional Topics in Math: Geometry
- Additional Topics in Math: Coordinate Geometry; Trigonometry and Radians; Complex Numbers